Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Disneyland




Yesterday I got to go to Disneyland with some friends from CBU.
For some reason I am very fond of Disney.
 I don't know why, but God has given me a love for it.
I have the Southern California Annual Pass.
It's great, the only days I can't go are on Saturday, & I don't mind.
People always ask me why it is that I like Disney so much, 
and I never knew what to tell them. 
I just know that when I do go, I have tons of fun, 
No matter who I'm with. 
Disneyland was the place to go for me as a child.
I went with my parents and my aunt multiple times.
I had a annual pass for the longest time. 
I've gone with many different groups of people including
-My immediate family
-Family from Ecuador
-Family from that lives in the U.S. 
-Friends from church
-Friends from high school
-CBU peeps 
-Friends family
-4th grade field trip 
This place will always hold dear memories for me.
Memories that I hope to share with my future family.

:) Shantal 

Ps. my favorite ride there would have to be either tower of terror or California screamin





No comments:

Post a Comment