Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Finals & more.

Happy December!
As the semester is coming to a close, finals are around the corner.
This semester all my finals are projects.
In a way it's a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing.
I have 5 different projects and I know how to do all of them but 1.
You know, its from that one professor who didn't teach much throughout the semester
but then hands you a huge project and you're like
"how the heck do I do this?" Regardless, I am very thankful.
No exams for me! I hate exams.. I'm sure they hate me too.
This week is going to be intense. There is SO much going on. 
On another note, its almost Christmas! 
My playlist consists of nothing but holiday music. Mainly Buble.
PS. My favorite song on this album is Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad           

No comments:

Post a Comment